I wanted to play in the water at each visit, so we went to Sauvie Island in the Columbia River. Grandpa opted to stay home and rest, I think we wore him out in Seattle. Sauvie Island is the largest in the Columbia River and largely consists of farmland and wildlife refuge. We saw about 3 or 4 different large nests that appeared to have osprey in them.
Pritam and I wore our matching tie dye shirts (Casey and I made them earlier in the summer)
Pritam checking out the water.
Enjoying a gluten free snack
Pritiam practicing hiding behind things
Pritam found a good size clam.
And Shea obliged her by tossing it back into the river.
An osprey nest.
Pritam advising and helping Shea with his video game
Sort of a view of Mt. Hood
For dinner we ate at Sizzle Pie which offers gluten free and quite delicious pizza...
...and excellent salad.
Shea and Pritam checking out the juke box.





No comments:
Post a Comment