So this is my last blog so excuse the excess of photos. On Friday we went to the beach twice. Once in the morning to look for shells (quite unsuccessfully - wrong time of year I guess) and in the afternoon to play in the surf. So lots of beach photos and some extras. Early Saturday morning we headed home to Kentucky.
Shea helping Grandpa put together his new chair.
Shea enjoying the morning beach
A female surfer (not many of those except among the really young crowd)
I didn't want to touch this so I still don't know if it was a real fish or a kid's toy.
Surf camp
I told Shea I could find him a peacock to photograph and I did!!!
Dad's roses in the vase he bought when we were in Ireland together. This was the vacation of water, gluten free food, and roses.
My dad's bougainvillea
So it happened to be shark week and every Friday at Hermosa Beach they have a music fest, so wha-la, a giant shark mouth.
Under the peer
Pelicans
Shea headed for the surf. Note the glow of his not-tanned shoulders. He was in the water for almost 2 hours.
A pensive Shea on the way home Saturday.






No comments:
Post a Comment