Thursday, August 7, 2014

Last day in Seattle

On Wednesday of our trip we enjoyed our last day with the trio.  A walk to Top Pot for doughnuts.  Shea brought two of his own that were gluten free of course.  Yogi opted for hot cocoa.  We headed home, played some more, and then went over to Magnuson Park for some last minute water fun.  I'll have to do another blog for our train ride since I couldn't trim these photos enough

 Yogi trying to convince Shea has too many doughnuts since everyone else has one.  I asked Yogi if he wanted one of Shea's doughnuts - No, he said, he just likes to argue.  Mom and Dad better start saving for law school.

 I've been teaching all the kids the art of putting things in front of their to avoid photos by over zealous relatives taking photos (yes, I fit that description)

 Ember...super happy to have her doughnut...

 and trying to keep up with the boys...

 and enjoying the swinging the rings...

 and playing with the puppy...

 and joining the boys in their usual spot - watching Shea on his computer

 All three boys enjoyed playing chase with the puppy.

 Coco loves getting to run and run and run

 Susan, Yogi and Coco picking blackberries

 Yogi climbing down from the lifegaurd tower

 Coco chasing the ducks

 Shea's pants were rolled up at one point!

No comments: