Monday, August 18, 2014

Kayaking and the start of School!

Today in real time was the first day of classes - arghhhh.  I feel like I am coming to the end of my vacation all over again...  So on Thursday, feeling rested and ready to go, Shea and Deni and I went kayaking.  This was so, so, so much fun - thanks to Deni for suggesting it.  No whales or dolphins spotted, but lots of birds and harbor seals. Later we had dinner at Ray and Deni's and got to visit with Brian.
 Hanging out.  Palos Verdes in the background.

 Lots of pelicans.

Deni and Shea ahead of me (taking too long to take photos)

 Shea looking like he is having a good time.

 Cormorants fly within inches of the water at incredible rates of speed.

 Harbor seals.

Ray and Deni enjoying the evening.

 The men
 
 Shea and Brian cooperating with me.

Proof that Shea is not as short as he looks in the above picture.

Ray and Deni have beautiful roses too.



No comments: