The kids have made it safely to Rome. Today Casey got her gelato and
Shea got his gluten free pasta but mostly it seems they are resting. It
was a long day yesterday on the train and they had trouble finding the
hotel - so no pics from Rome yet. Here are a few more pics from
Ireland.
Joe was happy with his bathrobe that came with the room.
Joe enjoying a conversation with one of the locals, his favorite thing to do this trip.
The River Liffey at night
This building caught my attention.
This was a tribute to all the women who work outside the home. Notice the one on the left has a binky (pacifier) for an earring
The guy on the right is a "replacement" Bono. I assume the guy on the right is a replacement someone, but I don't know who. I did recognize the Bono impersonator.
Liked this shopping list at art.
I believe the truth here is that the cafe was way too small for prams and buggies, but it's always good to blame it on someone else.
Shea and Casey at the western most edge of Europe (at least I think that's what the tour guide said)
I love this Celtic cross. I took a picture of it 10 years ago when Joe and I were on Inishmore.










1 comment:
Wow, great pictures of Ireland! You saw somethings that I have never ever seen!!!
Post a Comment