Well, it was much harder to pick out a few pictures of Casey since she is always more willing to be photographed, but here are just a few that I particularly liked.
I especially love the cat that ate the canary grin on Casey's face here.
It was quite windy on Inishmore and we were sitting in the world's smallest church which funneled the wind upward.
Casey wanted a picture of the blowhole on the island, but didn't want to get too close to the edge.
They are never too old for a playground and I loved this spontaneous expression when the seat moved in unexpected ways.
Casey got the brown eyes - but she did get the fair Irish skin and I love that after 4 months in Orlando you can really see her freckles.
This is the staircase at the B & B we stayed at - almost as difficult as the one at the Blarney Castle.
Keeping up with her ASL
Drinking hot tea with Bailey's Irish Cream - I highly recommend it.
Sweet smile.
We found this abandoned chair and couldn't resist.
...and we are closed for business.











No comments:
Post a Comment