Monday, May 28, 2012

Pics of Shea

Since Shea didn't put any Paris pics in my Dropbox yet, I thought I would post a bunch of pictures of Shea.  For years Shea and I have had an ongoing battle where he tries to hide from the camera, so I have a whole collection of photos of "Shea with things in front of his face"  So some of these are my clever quickness, some he is actually cooperating and others he wasn't really paying attention to me.  He took the close up of his eye.

Goofing around at a pub in Dublin

 
Reluctantly posing in front of o'sheas - I like his stillness while everyone else is moving.

 Cooperative posing.

 Happy to find out his lost cell phone had been found.

 Anything for a photo (I like to think he gets this from me and his PaPa)

 He was actually trying to wave his hand in front to the camera but I was too quick for him.

 When he was a baby, I would ask the doctor at every well-baby check up if his eyes were going to stay this color.  Of course they didn't really know.  I am guessing the color is a throw back to his Irish ancestry and because both his grandmothers had blue eyes.

 Cooperative posing at the Gallarus Oratory

 He actually indicated he wanted me to take this picture.  He liked the odd stone standing upright.

 Enjoying the swing.

I found this an amusing juxtaposition of a rather small queen and a large looking Shea.

No comments: