Today (well, yesterday by now) Joe and I went to the George Eastman House Museum. You should know that Eastman revolutionized photography by developing dry plate processing among other things. He made up the name Kodak because he wanted something short and easy to say, remember and recognize. The house has been impressively restored since I saw it the first time 25 years ago and a large museum added on. I got a very personalized tour of the gardens since I was the only one attending. They also had a special exhibit of Rockwell's photo's that he used for his paintings. Afterward I dropped Joe off at Aunt Helen's to rest and do laundry and went out to Sodus Point to visit with my Predmore cousins (Aunt Helen's children and grandchildren). It was fun to see everyone again after 12 plus years and to hear Uncle Tommy stories - all good.


No comments:
Post a Comment