Well, it is Sunday evening and tomorrow it's back to work/school. I had a great Spring Break exploring Kentucky and dragging Shea and Joe along with me. I think they had a good time too. We started out with some very spring like weather and ended with hopefully the last of the snow and then a lot of rain. I planted a blueberry plant and 3 rose plants - hope they do well, strawberries are next. Above is one last picture from the trip to Natural Bridge. Shea has really taken to photography even using Casey's cast off point and shoot, he got some great pics. Below is a pic of the crocuses before the snow...they are coming up all over the yard.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
End of Spring Break
Well, it is Sunday evening and tomorrow it's back to work/school. I had a great Spring Break exploring Kentucky and dragging Shea and Joe along with me. I think they had a good time too. We started out with some very spring like weather and ended with hopefully the last of the snow and then a lot of rain. I planted a blueberry plant and 3 rose plants - hope they do well, strawberries are next. Above is one last picture from the trip to Natural Bridge. Shea has really taken to photography even using Casey's cast off point and shoot, he got some great pics. Below is a pic of the crocuses before the snow...they are coming up all over the yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment