Vickey gave me your "Old Kentucky Home" blogger as I often think of you and have asked her how you are doing! Just looking/reading all your AMAZINGLY beautiful pix and writings tells all!!! It makes me feel so happy to know you are feeling as much as you give....I guess what I am saying is I am one of your students back here that loved you and your classes!! I really and truly hope you felt it!!! Well just in case...now you know!!! Wishing you the best of the best ALL the time to you and the family! ~Ellyn~
2 comments:
Vickey gave me your "Old Kentucky Home" blogger as I often think of you and have asked her how you are doing! Just looking/reading all your AMAZINGLY beautiful pix and writings tells all!!!
It makes me feel so happy to know you are feeling as much as you give....I guess what I am saying is I am one of your students back here that loved you and your classes!! I really and truly hope you felt it!!! Well just in case...now you know!!!
Wishing you the best of the best ALL the time to you and the family!
~Ellyn~
Your photography is absolutely beautiful. It is wonderful that you have found such a terrific place to live and work. Congratulations!
Post a Comment