Friday, January 14, 2011

A Few Favorites from Seattle

We all had a great time in Seattle and I just wanted to post a few more photos as we hit the end of the first week of the spring semester. The above is Casey reading to Shea from a book of short stories written by Irish authors. We are planning a family trip to Ireland in summer 2012 after both kids graduate from EKU and Casey's getting us all in the mood.

Shea helping Yogi put together his new Lego kit.

Casey hamming it up for the camera at the restaurant at the top of the Space Needle. I like the high contrast of the light, similar to the pic of Ember.

Pritam in a quiet moment at the pool. She didn't even seem to notice I was taking her picture.

Ember laughing at something. I liked the high contrast of the light coming in the window.

Yogi is always photogenic. I took a series of pics hoping for a natural shot. I think I managed.

Beck is at that age where he definitely has his "camera" smile, but I liked this one because he and Chris were having a good time looking at something at the library.

No comments: