Sunday, October 19, 2008

University of Kentucky (UK) Wildcats

To get help with my statistics I went up to the University of Kentucky (UK) to consult with a graduate statistics student. The second day I went, I remembered my camera, but it was a rainy, blustery day - nice, but not so good for pics. This is the UK library from a distance. Like the Lexington Public Library, it has a vaulted ceiling, UK's is topped by a tower, but theirs starts at the second floor. Because of the angle of this pic, you can hardly see the tower on top of the building.

Shooting up at the tower ceiling.

The sweeping marble staircase down from the 2nd to the 1st floor.

Study area in the middle of the vaulted ceiling/tower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary Ellen,

We sure miss you here in AZ.... Love all the pics of Kentucky.

Jenn Fraley

Anonymous said...

I like the way you write. It is very simple and it is direct to the point.

graduate programs in statistics