I know you were all missing my flower pictures...this is a succulent that a collegue gave Doris about five years ago. She was thinking about throwing it away when this summer it started to bloom finally. For a week or so it was just this pink bloom and then just as mysteriously it began to develop the little purple buds in between the pink petals. I haven't seen it in a week or so, so I don't know if it has changed some more.
Today as a break from doing my literature review for my dissertation, Shea and I did some baking and ended with this succulent looking Lemon Meringue Pie made completely by Shea and a delicious Quiche - we already had some for dinner - that Shea made the crust and I did the rest and Joe had the biggest job of all - finding the quiche dish!
A week ago Joe and I had lunch at the Paddy Wagon Irish Pub and were tickled to see this window decoration that is almost the same as our tattoos! We shared a Rueben sandwich and some wonderful onion rings and each had a Harp's beer - a favorite since our trip to Ireland.
Today as a break from doing my literature review for my dissertation, Shea and I did some baking and ended with this succulent looking Lemon Meringue Pie made completely by Shea and a delicious Quiche - we already had some for dinner - that Shea made the crust and I did the rest and Joe had the biggest job of all - finding the quiche dish!
A week ago Joe and I had lunch at the Paddy Wagon Irish Pub and were tickled to see this window decoration that is almost the same as our tattoos! We shared a Rueben sandwich and some wonderful onion rings and each had a Harp's beer - a favorite since our trip to Ireland.
Doris' succulent flower in the beginning
2 comments:
Glad to see you are taking pictures again!
taking pics is my only artistic outlet these days - i look forward to life post dissertation
Post a Comment