Riding the subway.
Frog attack.
Learning about GiGi's Playhouse.
A few remained at GiGi's to do some service right there.
Reflecting on their advocacy experience.
The raw Shea Butter caught my attention.
The nice store where we bought some gifts and souveniers
Art inside the cafe..."Creativity is allowing yourself to make Art MISTAKES. ART is knowing which ones to keep." Really great southern food at the Blvd Bistro.
Roof top art.
Chair sculpture by Picasso at MoMA, part of a special exhibit. We made a chair project in 3-D so I was really noticing the chairs in the museums presented as art, not for sitting in.
Another Picasso - what a very, very strange little man. As I have some young viewers for this blog I have refrained from posting pictures of some his more possibly hostile sculptures of women.
Classic Warhol. Still think he was secretly laughing at the rest of us.
I could have sat and looked at this all day.
Service dogs?
MoMA had a nice outdoor sculpture garden.
Interesting grouping
The happy gang at Zagara's
The second table.
Could not resist photos of these beautiful lamps at Zagara.



















No comments:
Post a Comment