As I am on Spring Break and Casey was missing her mom, I decided to fly out to Portland for a visit. Of course I was really missing Gus and always happy to have an excuse to visit my sister and niece. I got up very early on Thursday and arrived in Portland at 10:30 AM. Chris was nice to bring his kids down so I could see them (unfortunately Susan wasn't feeling well). They stayed the night at a hotel so the kids were thrilled to play in the pool and hot tub. Then we went for a hike at the Salmon Creek Regional Park in Vancouver Washington. Casey had a bad head cold so she stayed home and rested. The kids (Beck, Yogi, Pritam and Ember) and grown ups (ME, Chris, and Sat Kaur)had a great time exploring the creek.
Pritam getting a piggy back ride from Casey.
Pretty peacock mural.
Gus and Pritam watching a movie on her iPad mini.
Getting a Gus hug.
Fun in the hot tub.
Ember and Pritam jumping off of logs.
Yogi getting a hand from dad.
Beck and Pritam talking by the creek.
Yogi - More log jumping.
Quiet time by the creek.






No comments:
Post a Comment