Saturday, April 25, 2015

More about Portland - Sandy River and Spring blooms

We took Pritam and Gus to the Sandy River which runs along a huge park where you can generally have your dog off leash.  A fun time was had by all. Afterwards Pritam hiked the neighborhood with me to take pictures of the local flowers and plants.  I did warn her she might get bored, but she found ways to entertain herself.  So as a forewarning - way too many pictures on this post, feel free to stop after 10. 

 Pritam and Gus at the river.

  Pritam and Gus on the path.

 Art

 Casey, Gus and Pritam heading for the car.

 Pink azelas at the back

 Spreading dandelions

 Taking a spin

 Grape hyacinths

 Pretty eyes

 Red buds

 I don't know, but they are pretty

 Magnolia

  I don't know, but they are pretty

   I don't know, but they are pretty

Lots of tulips

1 comment:

Deni said...

Emme I SO enjoy your photos! You truly have a gift!