Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Portland various things

Not blogging right away does stress the memory. I know that one day Casey, Gus and I hiked to the Pittock Mansion On the hike back to the car, we had hail. A big change from that pretty sky in picture 2. Gus thought it was a blast, I wasn't too happy trying to keep my camera dry.  One afternoon we made creme puffs - gluten free specially for Pritam.  Pritam helped Casey and I the process.  On several evenings we were serenaded by Pritam's guitar practice (quite good I think).  We spent a fair amount of time at the dog park and one afternoon Pritam and her mommy joined as at OMSI which was great fun.

 Enjoying the brief sunshine at Pittock Mansion

 Portland from above

 The mansion

 The little white specks on the trail were hail.

 GF creme puffs

 Guitar practice

 The dog park

 Heat distribution.  Casey actually pushed the button for the photo

 Experimenting

 Casey and me combined.  She was a little freaked by this look into the future.

 They had a large display of mazes of various kinds

Cousins helping each other

No comments: