Friday, June 15, 2012

Amsterdam and flight home

Casey and Shea arrived home safely at 9:42 PM (well, landed in Covington, KY then - home by midnight)  A few last photos from Amsterdam and the flight home.  Now they are resting up and trying to decide when to return to reality and start job hunting.
 I guess decorated bus benches are as popular in Amsterdam as they are in the U.S.

 Casey and the back side of the above bench.

 Another bench

 As you may know, Casey has quite the duckie collection...I think she expanded it by about 5 ducks.

 Winnie the Pooh and friends - same store as the duckies

 Apparently if you are caught smoking either cigarettes or marijuana in your hotel room, they add a 150 euro to your hotel bill.

 Casey's last Bulmers in Ireland (the same place I'm sure that I had my last Jamison in Ireland at the airport)
 
For the trip back I did remember to call and order Shea a gluten free meal.  Shea said there were two of them (they called out their names) and the other person's first name was Casey.



He also got a delicious gluten free scone.

The airport in Chicago - O'Hare.  I remember this walkway.  It's really impressive in person
 

No comments: