
I haven't blogged for a while because I've been traveling. If you also follow my Dad's blog, you know that Dad and Casey and I have all been visiting and traveling starting in Seattle. The above photo is Beck mugging for the camera. Being the oldest - 5 in January - he is the most conscious of the camera. We had a great time going to The Grateful Bread most mornings and out to Vashon Island for a day at camp. These are just a few of the many photos I had fun taking of the kiddos. I also enjoyed playing with them and reading to them. More to come.

Yogi laying on Casey's lap. He really enjoyed Casey carrying him when he got tired of walking to and from The Grateful Bread.

Something caught Ember's attention - she is interested in everything.

Casey having some bonding time with Ember.

Beck at The Grateful Bread.

Chris and Yogi surprised and overjoyed because the arrow hit the target.
No comments:
Post a Comment