Casey and I spent the end of our vacation visiting Southern California at PaPa's. The above photo is one thing I don't miss about L.A. The traffic was especially bad that day because there was a parade for the Lakers. Other than the traffic, South Cal was more relaxing than running around after the youngster cousins. I made sure to eat at my favorite burger place and went to both the Getty Museum (the new one) and the Getty Villa (the revamped new, old one) as well as spending time at the beach. Casey was able to meet up with a friend from NAU at the Santa Monica pier and also get in some extra sleep. Here are just a few pics - I may revisit California from time to time here on my blog, but now that I'm back in KY and about to start my new position at EKU, I'm thinking it's time for a shift of focus.Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Sunny southern California
Casey and I spent the end of our vacation visiting Southern California at PaPa's. The above photo is one thing I don't miss about L.A. The traffic was especially bad that day because there was a parade for the Lakers. Other than the traffic, South Cal was more relaxing than running around after the youngster cousins. I made sure to eat at my favorite burger place and went to both the Getty Museum (the new one) and the Getty Villa (the revamped new, old one) as well as spending time at the beach. Casey was able to meet up with a friend from NAU at the Santa Monica pier and also get in some extra sleep. Here are just a few pics - I may revisit California from time to time here on my blog, but now that I'm back in KY and about to start my new position at EKU, I'm thinking it's time for a shift of focus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment