As my dad has noted I brought my "new" old camera to Thanksgiving to take some black and white photos. I took a photo class in the Fall semester in which I learned to use an large format (4 x 5 inch negatives) to take black and white photos. I love it so much, I bought myself a format camera circa 1937 - Linhof Technika II Folding View Camera.
A couple of my early photos ... Local barn
The leaves on my deck
Next I did hands and animals
Joe and Ginger
Casey and Rosita
Leonard and Oppenheimer
and wedding hands
ME and Joe
I moved on to hands in motion and did some shots of Casey signing
"Sign language"
"Daughter"
"Excited"
As I was moving along with the project I kept coming back to the idea of hands in art. My favorite being M.C. Escher's "Drawing Hands"
Casey and Robbie
Leonard and Shea
Yogi and Ember
The Cathedral by Rodin
Casey and Robbie
The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo
Beck and Chris
Finally at Thanksgiving I included some "family" photos in which I tried some varied poses...
Pritam and SatKaur
Shea
Kieran and Ed
Dad


















No comments:
Post a Comment