Saturday, June 25, 2016

June visit to Portland

I can't believe it is almost July.  At the beginning of June I flew out to Portland to visit Casey and attend Pritam's graduation.  It was great to see Dad too.  (FYI, in October I'll be in Seattle for a conference and hope to Chris and family).  It was a great visit, I miss having Casey around the corner so to speak.  We had a lovely time visiting and hiking and eating treats.  On Thursday we went to see Pritam at Opal Field Day.

 Nothing like the happy, surprised face of your niece.

 Artsy shot from Pritam's home.  I went and picked up grandpa to go to Field Day.

 Parents participating in tug of war.

 Cooling off with a treat.

 Showing me her garden.

 Posing for mom/auntie and grandpa Tommy.

 One of the things love doing in Portland is going to the Sandy River Delta to walk Gus - love this artsy photo.

 Gus adding color to the river.

 Looking up.

 Gus fetching.

It was a beautiful day so there were a LOT of people and dogs at the river.

No comments: