Pritam graduated from Opal School which is housed in the Portland Children's Museum and covers pre-school to 5th grade. I wish I had this kind of an option for my kids when they were in grade school. For those of you who follow Grandpa Tommy's blog, you have an idea of what I am saying. There were 12 graduates and the ceremony was very personalized with each student having a part. I am so glad I was able to attend. Before the ceremony, Casey and I had some free time, so we went by one of my favorite places in Portland, the International Test Rose Garden If you are not fond of roses, you can skip the last few pictures.
Pritam and friends
Showing off their hair
Sophia on the left, Pritam on the right talked about their favorite memories of Opal.
They had an individual talk and slide show for each student, most of whom have been at Opal since pre-school.
Pritam with her diploma
Happy mom and daughter
Silly posing with cousin Casey/cousin Pritam
Casey at the rose garden
Yes - it really is the most beautiful lavender color.
No comments:
Post a Comment