Nothing special - just some odds and ends. Casey came to visit in August and got her hair cut for the first time in years. She was pretty pleased with the results. We are two weeks into school now and I am taking a photography class, all Black and White, all real film. I hope to make some digital copies to share with you all (photos of the photos). The weather has cooled and become less humid making daily walks with Clementine much more pleasant. And although the vegetable garden is a thing of the past, we have a lot of pretty fall time flowers.
Before
After
Pretty happy with the results
Clementine at agility training (teacher took the pic)
Clementine (right) plays with a neighbor's big red dog (I call him Clifford) on our walks when he is out front. He kind of looks like Gus.
Clementine loves to play with Luna who belongs to Jeremy Roberts (Cindy's son, Doris' nephew)
Last of the tomatoes
My new hibiscus
(Who knew a plant associated with tropical Hawaii could do so well in Kentucky in the fall)
Coxcomb
Some kind of daisy









No comments:
Post a Comment