Sunday, June 2, 2013

June and Fireflies and surgery

Tonight the fireflies started their summer show.  I wish I could take a photo that would show you have amazing and beautiful they are to watch in my backyard.  Ah well.  Also this week, my peonies came into full bloom, I got to Skype with Pritam, and Casey and Matt celebrated their second anniversary as a couple.  Casey made a lovely dinner at our house and Joe and I served them in on the back patio.  It was quite fun. A week from Monday I will be having a total knee replacement so it may be a while before I can update the blog.

The two bright dots are fireflies

An attempt at video of the fireflies - watch for the little flashes

 Pritam skyping "M" "E"

 Shea herding cats

 Peonies

 Matt and Casey kissing for the camera

 Gus protecting his new chew bone

 Matt and Casey being silly

 Shea took this great picture of Luna

I took this great picture of Max

No comments: