Saturday, October 16, 2010

London, Ontario, Canada

I am currently having a wonderful time at the annual meeting of the SSO:USA. This year we are having a joint meeting with the Canadian Society. As always, it is beautiful time of year to be traveling and the University of Western Ontario is a very pretty campus on the River Thames. We are staying at the Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre. The food has been wonderful and lots of gluten free choices as one of the organizers of the conference has this need. Of course I have had a wonderful time taking photos of the Fall weather, the university and their OT department. We drove up from Kentucky with 10 students who are having a great time. (I started this a couple of days ago and now I'm home again!)

The beautiful Ivey Spencer Conference Center where we stayed.

Art work done by a graduating OT class at the University of Western Ontario.

Reflections of the Canadian flag.

The Autumn leaves

Kathy Splinter-Wakins on the left (she own Triad Farms if you want to look at an old blog) and me on the right with our 10 students in between. Unfortunately we were missing Doris Pierce who was also there with us.

1 comment:

jlkl said...

我來囉 ˊ﹏ˋ