Friday, October 27, 2017

More Seattle and family

So Monday I mostly hung out while the kids did school work.  Walked around the neighborhood, took dog walks and took pictures of the kids.
 One last picture from the SAM sculpture garden.
 Salt and Aunt Jemima.
 I can't remember this lovely chicken's name.
 More Fall color
 I keep telling Yogi that some day Ember will be taller than him and he will be sorry!
 Color pops...
 ...and another.
 I love that purple can be a Fall color too!
 Ginko
 So the Grateful Bread (best cinnamon rolls ever) and...
 ...Top Pot (great donuts) are within walking distance of Chris' house and a frequent destination when Grandpa Thompson is visiting.
 Arty photo (I know, aren't they all)
 Happy Geese on the dog walk.
 Ember loves to do hand stands
First she tried to talk Chris into a "run under", then he convinced her to push him instead.

No comments: