The reception was lovely and the food was fabulous. A cocktail hour with every choice of food including a mash potato bar (Aunt Dorothy's choice) and full roasted pig (Eddie's choice) preceded the dinner. Dinner was followed by a desert bar. I have never so regretted being diabetic. Dad and I got to sit at the table with Dorothy, so we got to visit with her - although the music was a bit loud at times. All in all it was so much fun and good to see Eddie and Kelly looking so happy.
Food - hot
Food - cold
Roasted pig
The little one surely kept her parents busy...
Beautiful chandelier.
Enter the happy couple.
The live band played wonderful music.
Kelly and Eddie opening the dancing.
Kelly and her dad.
Eddie and his mom.
Posing for the cake cutting.
Kelly and Eddie had their own little table - they actually did get to eat a couple of bites.





1 comment:
A lovely collection of photos. Dorothy looked terrific. I would never have recognized Eddie. The bride and groom look very happy. Thank you for sharing these!
Post a Comment