Friday, May 16, 2014

End of the Semester

Whoo Hoo - the Spring semester is over.  I love my job, but spring is always very busy when I am teaching my big treatment class.  Next week I will start my teaching my first online doctoral course.
It seems the snow is gone for good, and it is past time to plant my garden!  We have a temporary addition to the household.  As Casey has moved home for a bit, we now have a dog living with us and the four cats.  Gus and Pink get along, but the other three are not so sure.
 
Painting inspired by one of my small compositions at the beginning of class

 Collage made near the end of my 2-D art class.  Yes - I cut and wove together all the strips of paper.  They are about 1/4 inch wide.

Casey and friend - Jazzy - on Easter

Shea and Gus and Pink enjoying a quiet afternoon at home.  Gus weighs a hefty 82 pounds now.
 
 Flower time - these three pink to purple flowers are all the same type of vining flower.



 Tulip time on campus.

 Pink dogwood behind the music building on campus.

 Gus shaking off the bath water (Shea took the picture - that's me trying to escape the water in the background)

No comments: