Saturday, September 29, 2012

Portland Vacation Day 1

We did not get much sleep yesterday, but still woke up early today (still on Kentucky time) but we had a nice day.  We went to school to visit Pritam.  Soup and a hike.  After school we went to the Rose Garden, had dinner at a wonderful little Mexican restaurant followed by ice cream at the Salt and Straw. 

 Phoenix at night from the plane

 Girl Cousins

 Jumping rope.  The rhymes have not changed since I was a little girl.

 Hiding up a tree.

 Last of the sunflowers at school.

 Pritam drying her hands on Casey

 Arty photo

 Pritam trying to smell the roses

 Since I had walked about 5 miles today, I decided to go for the two scoops, double vanilla and chocolate with gooey brownie, in a freshly made waffle cone.

 Asia imitating a bear rug

American Girl dolls, you're never too old

No comments: