Last summer I took an art class doing non traditional basket weaving. As a part of a piece I made, I did these sculptures using a sweater mom started but didn't finish due to arthritis, pieces of cedar wood from my KY backyard and a spiral design from Ireland. I submitted to the KY student art show (jurored) and it was accepted. Pretty cool. The opening was today. I also took pics of students wearing 'art'. Yesterday Joe and Shea and I went to hike at Raven Run. Joe made it about half way. Shea ran back and forth and probably covered twice as much distance as me. And finally, this was the week of tulips in the progression of spring here in KY.
Plastic dress - Shea was in class with her. His wearable clothing was a suit he added old stuffed animals to.


No comments:
Post a Comment