Monday, July 27, 2015

Birthdays

It was my birthday yesterday.  In a couple of years, I will be another decade older.  Joe made me Trifle to share - it tasted as good as it looks.  We had a record breaking 5th day without rain, so I got to do some yard work and Joe barbequed steak for dinner.  Shea is heading out to San Mateo for 3 months with his new, old boss.  They will be mentored by these guys Boost VC a start up accelerator.  Basically they help new companies get off the ground, specifically BitCoin and Virtual Reality companies.  Ritchie and Shea are doing the VR thing.  Here is the link to Ralph - the company Richie started and gave Shea a share of...Casey is still loving Portland.  Mostly waitressing right now, but will be interpreting again when school starts in the fall.  She will be here in August to visit  : )  Lately I have been playing around with putting photos into black and white, so here are a few.

 The Trifle.  Mom used to make this too with Lady Fingers instead of pound cake.










1 comment:

Deni said...

As always, I love your photography!