
That's Karma (my friend's granddaughter) in her Kitten outfit for Halloween. Love the heart shaped nose!

One of my recent favorites of Willow the contortionist.

Love this one of Casey and Shea. A second earlier she was poking his face; he isn't laughing here, but threatening to bite her finger.

Proof that all three cats can now be in close proximity to one another. Willow is laying on one of Shea's art projects for his 3 D art class - wearable art. There is a jacket under there somewhere.
2 comments:
Hi there Emme great pics of the old KY home and pls say hey to Joe for me
Good to see him w the chainsaw having fun looking healthy
I spent 3 weeks in southern Africa in late summer
Pics are on my Facebook page I'm Laura Lee Moser
Tell Joe I fell for one of my safari guides (so cliche I know) so I need advice on long distance relationships haha
Laura Moser from Pasadena
Cute kitten costume.
Glad you didn't get the photo of an actual bite happening or it may not look like anyone was laughing!
Post a Comment